Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 day left in the States

This weekend was the last of my gigs until Australia.  This is great because I have so much to do! I built a loft in my 10/20ft storage unit.  My loft is 6 feet high, 10ft long and 9ft wide.  I have it all constructed except I could not get the 4by4 legs drilled because I need more man power to lift this beast.  I sure hope it holds and lasts for at least 5 months!!  I made it so I could put my car in the storage and have everything I posses up above it.   I also need to sell my boat or at least get that winterized and put away.  I am also working on more tunes.  Some good news is, I found out that I should have internet on the boat which will allow some kind of outside world communication.  20 bucks for 220 minutes.. Its crunch time and I have lots more to do.. But it is all exciting!!!  Slowly and surely this will all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment